[webFCA Training] How to Use the Social Media Customizer
1. You have to be using the latest version of the Joshua template. If you aren't, click here and fill out the form on that page. We will update your site. ***If you've updated to the latest version of Joshua and it's still not working, click here to send me an email.
2. Go to http://dev.fca.org/joshuatools/social-media-customizer. Follow the instructions and click SUBMIT.
3. After you've entered your info into the customizer and clicked SUBMIT, you have to copy the output code and then paste that code into the settings on your website. Here are some screenshots to help with that:
4. Now you need to copy that code into the settings of your website:
5. Click UPDATE at the bottom.
6. You should be redirected to your homepage, where you should see your changes! It's always a good idea to look at your homepage in another browser where you're not logged in, and also to check it on mobile to make sure it looks good.
Posted on Tue, May 17, 2016
by Grant Yost